Vacuum pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications, including aspiration, freeze drying, rotary evaporation, solvent degassing, tissue culture, and numerous others. There are many different types of vacuum pumps to choose from, including rotary vane, dry diaphragm, hybrid, dry scroll, and turbomolecular pumps. Vacuum pump technology is also becoming more environmentally friendly, with many oil-free and energy efficient options.
In this resource guide, you'll learn:
- Questions to ask when buying a vacuum pump
- Picking the right vacuum pump for today and tomorrow
- Ultra-high vacuum and precision measurement
- The benefits of automated vacuum pumps
- Vacuum pumps to replace your water aspirator