Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes rely on microbiological quality control for everything from safety to compliance. Improved testing options enhance both speed and patient safety, while air monitoring, and mycoplasma testing keep your experiments healthy, and microbial enumeration improves your workflows. Rely on Sartorius for solutions to all your critical microbiological QC problems.
In this eBook you will learn:
- How to prevent biological contamination in your CO2 incubator
- Quantitative detection of bacteriophage loads in the ambient air of dairies
- Collecting of airborne viruses and phages
- Continuous microbial air monitoring in clean room environments
- Coronavirus detection from aerosols
- Modular or custom cleanrooms? It depends